I spend the last few weeks of every year de-cluttering…
If you’ve been following my Insta, you know I’m currently on a week-long road trip in Nova Scotia. I didn’t want to bring too much, so I packed true multi-taskers… including my fave Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, which is NOW AVAILABLE at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada!
I fell in love with this cream well before my blogging days. I had seen countless makeup artists I admire rave about it, and I picked up my first tube at IMATS 2013. Since then, I have picked up a tube at every IMATS (until this year because it is now readily available here, WOOHOO!)
1. Moisturizer – The most simple and obvious way to use this is as a face moisturizer. It’s lightweight enough to use in the summer and hydrating enough to use in the winter.
2. Primer – If I am using a very matte foundation, I can use this as a moisturizing primer and my makeup will stay put without dry flaking.
3. Tinted moisturizer – Mix a bit of foundation in with this cream and you have a beautiful, almost dewy finish tinted moisturizer.
4. Exfoliator – No joke, I use this to get rid of dry patches on my face. Just apply a thin layer to the problem area and rub a q-tip in circular motions. Dry patches, gone!
5. Make up remover – I’ll be honest, I’ve only used this trick when drunk. Just rub this around over your eye makeup and remove with a cotton pad.
6. Mixing medium – Have some loose pigments you want to turn into dewy cream blush or shadows or highlight? A tiny dab of this and you’ve got it!
But did you know that Embryolisse has a TON of other products? I’m excited to try the Creme Hydratante a l’Orange (something I read about in Vogue).
I’m almost done this tube of Embryolisse. Lucky for me I can order it online at BeautyBoutique.ca now!
*Press sample but opinions are my own obvs since I’ve been using this product forever.