I used to dye my hair all kinds of crazy colors:…
This year, I am focusing on my hair. For years I dyed it, switched from one bargain shampoo to another. But now, it’s on its way to being amazing. One of the newest additions to my routine is the Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil. It’s a dry oil that uses Moringa (my fave) and Sweet Orange to help illuminate and protect colour. Although I no longer colour my hair, there is still hints of from mid-way done and I don’t want it to get brassy.
What’s “marvelous” about this hair oil is that it can be used 5 different ways:
- pre-shampoo treatment to prime hair for cleansing
- condition booster to improve detangling
- blow-dry accelerator (faster than a leave-in cream)
- ends finisher to smooth split ends and get rid of the fuzzies
- overnight leave-in to restore softness
I typically use this as an ends finisher, especially with all the humid weather we have been having. My hair is shiny and smells great, no flyaways at all! And I haven’t noticed any more brassy reds showing though. All is status quo!
Grab some Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil at Well.ca!