Ra, ra, sis boom bah! The new Majorette cream blush…
The MAC Contour & Sculpt Yourself palette popped up out of nowhere today on the MAC site. It’s $72 CAD/$60 USD (worth $138 CAD/$112 USD) and contains some of my all-time favourite pro powders.
“Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette is perfect for contouring, highlighting and bronzing to give you bone structure worthy of a supermodel. It’s a versatile, refillable, all-in-one palette featuring a Shaping Powder, Sculpting Powder and four Powder Blushes in Satin, Sheertone and Sheertone Shimmer textures.”
The palette comes in a large MAC palette with a 6 blush/powder insert:
- Sculpting Powder in Sculpt – soft taupe matte
- Shaping Powder in Emphasize – off-white with fine pearl (highlight)
- Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold – gold with shimmer (highlight)
- Sheertone Blush in Peaches – pure peach
- Satin Blush in Fleur Powder – soft bright pinkish coral
- Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Sunbasque – gilded peach with pearl (bronze)
These are all permanent pressed powders but the price is one heck of a steal. If I didn’t already own 4/6 of these, I would have this in my cart pronto!
If you don't have an eBates account yet, you're missing out on FREE MONEY! Just click through eBates every time you shop online and you get part of your purchase back!
***SIGN UP FOR eBATES***