The Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together collection launches…
The MAC Contour & Sculpt Yourself palette popped up out of nowhere today on the MAC site. It’s $72 CAD/$60 USD (worth $138 CAD/$112 USD) and contains some of my all-time favourite pro powders.
“Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette is perfect for contouring, highlighting and bronzing to give you bone structure worthy of a supermodel. It’s a versatile, refillable, all-in-one palette featuring a Shaping Powder, Sculpting Powder and four Powder Blushes in Satin, Sheertone and Sheertone Shimmer textures.”
The palette comes in a large MAC palette with a 6 blush/powder insert:
- Sculpting Powder in Sculpt – soft taupe matte
- Shaping Powder in Emphasize – off-white with fine pearl (highlight)
- Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold – gold with shimmer (highlight)
- Sheertone Blush in Peaches – pure peach
- Satin Blush in Fleur Powder – soft bright pinkish coral
- Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Sunbasque – gilded peach with pearl (bronze)
These are all permanent pressed powders but the price is one heck of a steal. If I didn’t already own 4/6 of these, I would have this in my cart pronto!
Enter the giveaway here