Ever since I was a kid, I thought advent calendars…
- Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil – I got this in one of my Memeboxes and I really like it. Not really an oil though, more watery.
- Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Essence Pack – Another amazing Memebox find. I use this after the oil, before my night cream and is the perfect serum!
- Clarins Cleansing Milk – I like this but don’t love it. Removes most of my makeup but I prefer gel cleansers.
- Living Proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream – This tamed my frizzy, dry ends. It was a bit heavy though.
- Ojon Color Sustain Pro – I don’t colour my hair so I can’t attest to the efficacy of this, it was a nice moisturizing hair mask though.
- Hey Honey Take It Off Peel Off Mask – I hate, hate peel off masks, but this one isn’t too bad.
- Lush Gorgeous face cream – I really liked this but the price is way too high for what you get.
- L’Occitane Amande Shower Oil – I started using this around the same time my skin broke out in a rash, so I can’t really say if this is any good or not because I wanted to scratch my skin off. But I love the smell.
TOTAL THIS WEEK: 8
TOTAL AFTER FOUR WEEKS: 56
Sample Killah Superstars:
Aveda Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Toner
Kerastase Hair Mask
Koh Gen Do Gommage Spa Gel
John Frieda Sheer Blond Colour Renew shampoo
Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Essence Pack
Enter the giveaway here