As a loyal BeautyBlender fan, I am always skeptical of…
I just got back from an event at the Deciem store in Toronto’s Distillery District and I am so excited about the products coming out next month I had to share immediately!
First, a new addition to the Hylamide line: Pore Flush (available Sept 2017 for $16 CAD). This spray is supposed to help you control the oil on your face and, in turn, avoid your pores look enlarged and clogged.
The Niod (Non-Invasive Options in Dermal Science) line has a few new products, including the Re:Pigment (available Sept 2017 for $70 CAD). This serum uses several different types of skin technology to attack hyperpigmentation like benzoic acid, peptides, fermented shiitake extract and fruit derivatives. This powerful mixture is to be used AM and PM, after copper treatments and before hyaluronic serums and creams.
Niod’s new Survival “Networked Defence System” is a range of lightweight serums that help to protect your skin against pollution, smog, stress, and (all but Survival 0) UVB and UVA rays.
(Available Sept 2017, $25-30 CAD each)
- Survival 0 is for nighttime use for all skintone, offers no UV protection but can be used alongside other UV Protection formulas during the day to combat environmental damage.
- Survival 10 is a UV and environmental protection system for darker skintones or low UV index.
- Survival 20 is a medium UV protection formula for medium and dark skintones, UV index of 5 or less.
- Survival 30 is what I’ll be using with a higher UV protection level (rated SPF 33.1)
Now onto The Ordinary, everyone’s current skincare obsession, and their entire Vitamin C line! These are available now with a few new additions. Read The Ordinary Vitamin C guide to find the product right for you.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F: high strength VC in oil with essential fatty acids
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%: a lower VC concentration serum used for overall brightening
- Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone: high concentration VC in silicone suspension which gives it a smoother feel (without the grainy texture)
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%: a lower concentration VC cream with hydrating benefits
- Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%: high concentration VC in water-free, silicone-free formula made with pure L-Asorbic Acid which is the most potent form
There’s also a brand new line coming from Deciem called Esho. As of now, it’s 3 products each with different strengths/levels of treatment for your lips. And these treatments are Guava flavored!!!
What products from Deciem are you looking forward to trying the most?
Do you want cash back when you shop?
If you don't have an eBates account yet, you're missing out on FREE MONEY! Just click through eBates every time you shop online and you get part of your purchase back!
***SIGN UP FOR eBATES***